Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busted - business planning Excuses


OK, We all know that planning is useful for business growth. So let's put all the excuses on the table.

Let me know if I lost every excuse you've said!

- The plans are only for companies that need funding.
- My plan is about to change.
- My business is too small.
- I do not want to create a business monster.
- I do not have time to create a plan of 50 pages.
- I make my business the way forward!
- I will not make money anyway.
- I will never use it again anyway.
- Do not think about the future.
- I do not want to be a great company.
- Write it? It 's all in my head where it belongs.
- You can not create a plan written on a single page. I need more.
- I am willing to pay a consultant to write one (and of course it is not written).

On the West Coast I hear this excuse that I never heard back home in New York ... There is spiritual to the Plan!

And the number one reason ...
Who wants to systems? We have become entrepreneurs to do what we want! Systems? We want to do what we want when we want. So, you must be kidding?

You know, my scientific investigation has seen entrepreneurs tell me how much time they save by creating a plan. This is a savings of 10 hours provided for each hour! I know that the organizers reading this will agree on productivity.

So, get all the excuses about why you do not have an off-road and invest in your company. Clarify your focus, stay in complete alignment, and better results! And 'Tiem a page to create your business (and marketing) plan .......

No comments:

Post a Comment