Friday, July 27, 2012

Basic Course Customer


demonstrate confidence a.com

1.conociendo what we sell

2. offering alternatives

Customers 3.personalizando

respond in time d.com

1.si see that a customer has a difficulty and help

demonstrate safety c.com

when you smile and tells the customer "I'm here to help"

demonstrate empathy d.com

1.When I put myself in the customer's site

2. listen to the customer

3. fix it

e.Since improve my tangible aspects

imagenuniforme (accessories, footwear) and expression maquillaje.posturas shaving or body

i. eye contact

ii. facial expressions (smile)

iii. hand gestures

iv. how to stand or sit

v. physical distance

cabellocortesia hairstyle or length of the basic (good afternoon, good morning, good night, please, thank you) relationship with co-workers

trabajolimpiezaorganizaciĆ³ndetalles site

what not to say:

do not say "no" say averiguarlono I say "no" say "I can offer is" do not say "that's not my job" say "who can help you is" do not say "that's wrong is right" say " I understand your frustration "Do not say" I have no guilt, "says" see what we can do about it "do not say" calm down "say" sorry "does not say" you should talk to my boss says rather "I will help you" do not say "for when you want to" say "do what I can" nodiga "I'm busy," said the better "Wait a moment please" Do not say "call then" say "I'll call."

good customer service habits:

Timely 1.ser

Promised 2.cumplir

3.Make an extra effort

Alternative 4.ofrecer

5.expresar empathy

6.crea that the customer is the reason

7.The co-workers are customers

Sincerely 8.sonreir

9. let your client know his name.

table service

1.recibir customer and ask where you sit.

2.ofrecerle the letter and fill your glass of water (always kept full)

3. offer the service of bread (if you like)

4. when ordering, located at a distance.

5.anote order, differentiating and remembering to whom is each dish.

6. it is served before the solid liquid.

7. all dishes are served at the same time, order: children and Mejer first, then men.

General 7.regla serve from the left and the right to withdraw.

8.The plans to bread or salad goes in the upper left corner.

9.la soup is served at the table or carried to a shallow dish.

10.The server should provide the plates with his left hand. should not hold the tray edges.

11. the server should hold in his left hand while pulling the new dish with the right dish.

2.12 servers work better, removes a right dirty dishes and places them in a tray that has been on the other hand, the other holding a tray of clean dishes placed on the left.

13. every dish that goes to the table should be clean

No comments:

Post a Comment